Becoming the Epicenter of the Americas
Over the course of the next 10 years, we’re uniting a number of projects, both ambitions and smaller, into a coordinated master plan for the future of Downtown Miami. Enhancements to community spaces and streets, expansions of our transportation network, and more art throughout the city are just some of the examples of how the 2025 Master Plan will reshape what you know about Downtown Miami.
In March of 2016, the Miami DDA Board of Directors revisited the 2025 Master Plan to review the progress and reassessed its main goals. After the review, the board voted torefocus the five main goals of the master plan. The updated goals include:
- Enhance Our Position as the Business Epicenter of the Americas
- Heighten the Experience of Arts, Culture & Entertainment
- Create Great Urban Public Spaces (Foster A Great Public Realm)
- Promote Transit, Connectivity and Mobility
- Improve Quality of Life and Livability